Please try the following:
- Click the
Bush button, or try again later.
- President Bush used to be here. But he reluctantly left -- 3 whole days early -- because his aides told him he had to.
- Bush was having a great time here -- fishing, clearing brush, hanging out, and pretending to read some dumb book about salt.
- Of course, Camp Casey was really starting to get on his nerves.
- Plus Karl was worried that if Bush drove past that evil Cindy Sheehan one more time, some photographer might snap a photo of him giving her the finger.
- Even so, Bush probably would have stayed here in Crawford, had it not been for that damn hurricane, which hit at a really bad time for him.
- Karl told Bush he looks unpresidential vacationing while New Orleans is under water.
- Karl even told Bush he should visit New Orleans and check out the damage from a helicopter. But Bush doesn't want to cause it's way too scary there.
- In fact, Bush just noticed that New Orleans is kinda close to Crawford.
- So Bush will be "monitoring" Hurricanes Katrina and Cindy from DC -- when he isn't busy falling off his bike.